skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lindsey and Ryan
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Spring Break
Ryan and I went with our friends Josh and Ashley to Wyoming and Colorado for spring break. We stayed with Ryan's parents and had a great time.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mom, me, my cousin Scott (the groom), and Meme
My cousin Cindy and me
My cousin Tim, Papa, Uncle Rob, me, and Aunt Laurie
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(4)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(3)
Weekend
Spring Break
It's Been A Long Time
►
2007
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
About Me
Lindsey and Ryan
I am very excited about graduating from pharmacy school in May. It has been a wonderful experience, and I have a made some great friends!!! After I graduate, I hope to travel more, learn Spanish, learn to knit, and start gardening.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment