Both Ryan and I are graduates of the University of Arkansas and we, especially me, are big fans. Arkansas surprised everyone on Friday and beat LSU, the #1 team in the country. This definitely gave the Razorbacks a chance to get into a good bowl game, maybe even a New Year's Day game. Then, on Monday, Houston Nutt resigned and said he would not be coaching in our bowl game. He then took the Ole Miss job. Since Ole Miss and Arkansas are both in the SEC West, we will still be seeing Houston every year. I definitely want to go to the Ole Miss game in Fayetteville next year. If LSU beats Tennessee and Missouri beats Oklahoma, it looks like Arkansas could face OU in the Cotton Bowl. This would be great fun because my roommates Josh and Ashley went to OU. Nothing like a little rivalry in our apartment.
Houston Nutt has been the Razorback coach for 10 years. It will be fun to get a new coach and see what all the football team can do next year.
It is also time for basketball season. Arkansas has a new coach and I think it is going to be a great year. The Hogs beat Missouri not ten minutes ago. I am thrilled to be in Tulsa where I can get all the games on the radio and see many of them on tv.
GO HOGS!!!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
welcome my new blogger friend!! so glad you are in the club now. we need to get you some pictures on here. i will email you those pics. sorry, i have been running around since we got back. it was so fun to see you and get more quality time with you. hopefully more of that when we live closer!
love you, cindy
Post a Comment