Hi Everyone!!!
I have decided to start a blog because so many of Ryan's and my loved ones live so far away ( Kentucky, Wyoming, North Carolina, and Georgia to name a few places) and I think a blog is a great way to keep everyone up-to-date on what we are doing.
I am currently in my fourth rotation in Tulsa. I am working at an independent pharmacy that is very similar to Teasley Drug. I love it, which makes me very happy that I have decided to work in independent pharmacy. My assignments for next semester should arrive this week. I'll post my next assignments when I get them.
Ryan is staying very busy in Gravette. He works long hours at the bank, which he loves. He has also gotten involved in Kiwanis and the Chamber of Commerce. He bought a 1984 military blazer last week. Getting it started has become his new hobby.
I am excited to keep in touch with all of you. Hope you enjoy the blog!!!
Love,
Lins
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love you here in Arkansas,too.
Post a Comment